Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Rochdale area to work on a full time basis, for one of the UK’s leading suppliers of sporting and fashion goods.
What does working as a Warehouse Operative entail?
- Picking – locating goods within the warehouse and picking customer orders
- Packing – packing picked items ready to ship to customers
- Other general warehouse duties
Working hours for Warehouse Operatives:
- 4 on 4 off (8.5 hour shifts)
- 4 on 4 off shift patterns (will include some weekends)
- Shift Times:
- 12:30 to 21:30
- 21:30 to 06:30
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Incentivised Employee of the Month awards - real prizes!
- Seasonal Rewards (Chocolate Eggs, Selection Boxes and much more!)
- Weekly HR forums – Be Heard at work!
- New Warehouse with state-of-the-art facilities
- On the Job warehouse training for those with minimal experience working in a warehouse
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 Days annual leave a year)
- Weekly Pay (get paid every Friday)
- Onsite subsidised canteen serving hot and cold food (including a salad bar and deli bar)
- Use of a microwave & vending machines
- Hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the on-site Assist team
Click APPLY now and our recruitment team will contact you to progress your application.