Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Runcorn to work for a global healthcare company that specialise in lifesaving medicines and technologies.
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Order Picking using a hand held RTD scanner
- Operating a LLOP truck
- General warehouse duties
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
Shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative:
- Rotating Shifts (06:00 - 14:00 / 14:00 - 22:00)
- Monday to Friday
- Regular overtime available
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Auto-enrollment Pension Scheme
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- On the job training within the warehouse (no experience necessary)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
PLEASE CLICK APPLY AND OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.