Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Runcorn to work for a global healthcare company that specialise in lifesaving medicines and technologies.
You do not need to have experience in this type of role, as full training will be given.
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Order Picking using a hand held RTD scanner
- Operating a LLOP truck
- General warehouse duties
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Rotating Shifts (06:00 - 14:00 / 14:00 - 22:00)
- Nights (22:00 - 06:00)
- Monday to Friday
- Regular overtime available
- Auto-enrollment Pension Scheme
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Weekly Pay - Every Friday!
- On the job training within the warehouse (no experience necessary)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- Support from the Assist Team