Assist Resourcing are looking for nimble fingered Warehouse Operatives in the Merseyside area to work for a leading logistics & distribution company, co-packing kits which are made up of smaller parts. Ideally, you will be super dexterous and have quick light fingers to help you meet your packing targets!
The warehouse is extremely clean and close to many transport links, including Wavertree Technology Park Station.
What does working as a Warehouse Co-Pack Operative entail?
- Placing small components and products into pre-made packaging
- Wrapping the completed product ready for distribution
- Maintaining a clean and safe working area
- Other general warehouse duties
Working hours for Warehouse Co-Pack Operatives:
- Full Time working hours
- 06:00 - 14:00
- 14:00 - 22:00
- Working any 5 days over 7
- This role will involve occassional weekend work
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Co-Pack Operative?
- Weekly HR forums – Chatting with like minded people about your work life
- On the job training in the warehouse
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 Days annual leave a year)
- Weekly Pay (get paid every Friday)
- Use of a microwave & vending machines
- Hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
If you are great with dexterity, and have super nimble fingers, or have a history of working in a co-packing role, we would love to hear from you!