Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Skelmersdale area of Wigan. This is an exciting opportunity that should not be missed! You do not need to have experience to apply for this role - so get your application in today!
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
- You will be packing small items and components at the end of a production line
- Boxing & labelling items
- Counting and weighing items
- Working to specific job sheets
The Shift times, working hours & pay rates for a Warehouse Operative
- £8.91 p/h:
- Monday to Thursday - 08:00 - 17:00
- Friday - 7:30 - 13:30
- £9.25 p/h
- Monday to Thursday - 16:00 - 23:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Full training provided – No experience necessary
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (accrue 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you ASAP to process your application!