This is a bit of an unusual one, as our client is a small company based in Skelmersdale who is looking for someone that can slot in to their existing team and wear many hats.
We need a qualified FLT Counterbalance Driver, who is also able to turn his hand to a bit of picking and packing in the warehouse and doesnt mind getting behind the wheel of one of our 3.5tonne vans and making a few deliveries from time to time.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of people that are more like a family, with plenty of internal progression for the right person.
Working in our clients Warehouse:
- Picking customer orders
- Loading Vehicles for deliveries
- Completing customer deliveries across the UK in one of our clients branded fleet vehicles (up to 3.5 tonne)
- Other general warehouse duties will be involved too, so you should be willing to roll your sleeves up and get involved!
Monday to Thursday : 08:00 - 17:00
Friday : 07:30 - 13:30 (Early finish!)
Please note, sometimes we might ask you to start earlier, or you may have to finish later if you are out on deliveries.
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing in the Warehouse?
- Full training provided – No experience necessary
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (accrue 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
If this role sounds like your dream job, your birth year is after 1990 and you think you might fit well in this amazing little team, then please apply today so our recruitment specialists can contact you ASAP to chat about the job.