Assist Resourcing are looking for Class 1 drivers in the Port Sunlight in Birkenhead to work for one of the UK’s leading haulage and distribution companies, for nice easy haulage work.
Working as a Class 1 Driver...
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- General Haulage Work - Clean and Easy
- Possible RDC deliveries, but no multidrop required and no hand balling
- Daily Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
- Ongoing work all year round
The shift times & working hours of a Class 1 Driver:
- 24/7 Operation with requirement for drivers for 5 out of 7 days
- Monday to Friday working
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Class 1 Driver?
- PAYE and LTD drivers welcome
- Paid Training
- Paid Breaks
- Ongoing support/training for all our Class 1 drivers
- Free parking
- Auto-Pension scheme
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
- 24-hour support from the Assist Team
- Overtime Available – boost your earnings
- Free CPC Modules
- (Complete a FREE CPC Module for every 12 months of ongoing service – up to 5 years!)
What do we need from you to be a Class 1 Driver?
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence (Must have held for 6 months)
- Minimum 6 months experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card & DCPC Card
- Completion of a driving assessment
- You may be asked to undertake a Drug & Alcohol test before starting
If this sounds like your type of role, please apply today so our recruitment team can get in touch and progress your application!