Assist Resourcing are looking for part time Warehouse Production Operatives in the Skelmersdale area to work for one of the UK’s manufacturers of a range of products, including family, personal and household care products.
Working as a part time Warehouse Production Operative:
- Clean warehouse environment
- Workingin teams on a priduction unit
- Creating displays for Health & Hygiene Products
- Putting Lids on products
- Packaging Products & Sealing boxes for dispatch
- General Production duties
- Monday, Friday and Saturday working
- 8 hour shifts (with overtime to take these up to 12 hours if required)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Employee Recognition
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay (every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
What do we need from you to be a part time Warehouse Production Operative?
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and production standards
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the Warehouse
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you to process your application ASAP!