Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join their busy warehouse team for our client, who is one of the leading suppliers of logistics and distribution solutions across the UK.
It would be beneficial if you had warehousing experience, but training will be provided.
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
The main duties for this role are picking and packing across the warehouse using hand held scanners. You will also be trained up to use LLOP & PPT trucks to help you load and unload stock across the warehouse. There will be some other warehouse duties required too, but training will be provided.
Working Times for Warehouse Operatives:
- Sunday to Thursday Nights
- 22:00 - 06:00
- Monday to Friday Days (weekly rotating)
- 06:00 - 14:00 and then 14:00 - 22:00
- 4 on 4 off - Days
- 06:00 - 18:00
- 4 on 4 off - Nights
- 18:00 - 06:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Employee of The Month - Prizes!
- Regular ongoing work available
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
Click Apply today and our recrutiment team will be in touch to progress your application!