Assist Resourcing are looking for QA admin assistants in the Skelmersdale area, to join our team for one of the countries leading suppliers of domestic, cleaning & other household products.
Working as a QA admin assistant:
- Supporting the sampling leader and customisation QA Leader
- creating front sheets for job bags
- creating packs for inside the job bags
- Filing of completed job bags
- Other administration tasks as and when required
What do you need to be a Quality Assurance Operative?
If you are proactive, and you enjoy learning about and implementing new processes, this job would suit you! You should be comfortable on a computer and have a great awareness of of tasks at hand. A keen eye for detail would be beneficial and the ability to prioritise workloads would also really help.
Hours of Work for a Quality Assurance Operative:
- Monday to Friday working
- 07:00 - 15:00
- Plenty of overtime available to boost your wages
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Quality Assurance Operative?
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application.