Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives with previous LLOP experience to work in Wakefield for our client, who are one of the UK's leading hand knitting yarn manufacturers. This is an exciting oppotunity for 8 people to join this lovely team, and become part of a company that treats their employees like family.
You will need to have experience driving a LLOP to be considered for this role.
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Order Picking using a hand held scanner
- Operating a LLOP truck to move stock around the warehouse
- Some manual handling and heavy lifting
- General warehouse duties
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Monday to Thursday hours:
- 07:45 - 16:30
- Friday early finish!
- 07:45 - 15:30
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse (no experience necessary)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
If you like the look of this fabulous little job, and it sounds like something you might see yourself doing, then we would love to hear from you straight away. Don't forget, you will need to have experience using LLOP trucks to be considered for the role.
We cant wait to chat with you!