Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives to work in Wakefield for our client, who are one of the UK's leading hand knitting yarn manufacturers. This is an exciting opportunity to join this lovely team, and become part of a company that treats its employees like family.
You do not need to have any experience to join this team - you should just be ready and willing to learn!
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Picking & Packing across the Warehouse
- Labelling Items
- Stock Counting
- Preparing Orders for despatch
- Some heavy lifting
- General warehouse duties
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Monday to Thursday hours:
- 07:45 - 16:30
- Friday early finish!
- 07:45 - 15:30
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse (no experience necessary)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
If you like the look of this fabulous little job, and it sounds like something you might see yourself doing, then we would love to hear from you straight away. You don't need to have any experience doing this kind of job before, so if you are looking for a new challenge and would like to get earning ASAP, apply today!
We cant wait to chat with you!