Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Northampton to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies in the fashion industry. You do not need to have any previous experience to apply for this role, but we would love to speak to people who are interested in the latest fashion trends, clothing and accessories.
What does being a Warehouse Operative mean?
- Light picking & packing across the warehouse
- Loading & Unloading items within the warehouse
- Other general warehouse duties
Shift Patterns for our Warehouse Operatives:
- Various Shifts Available - something to suit everyone!
- Some weekend working may be required, but this will not be every weekend.
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Attendance & Performance Vouchers & Rewards
- Employee of the Month Competition with Prize Awards!
- Wheel of Fortune – Prizes include extra paid holiday days & £100 in shopping vouchers
- Jackpot Joker – a weekly prize competition
- Lockers provided to keep your belongings safe
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Friday payday)
- On the job training within the warehouse (no experience necessary!)
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
If this sounds like you, please get in touch today by clicking Apply so our recruitment teams can get in touch to progress your application!