Assist Resourcing are looking for FLT Reach Drivers in Wakefield to work with us at our client site. Our client is an award winning specialist when it comes to yarns and threads, and they have been around since the 1700's, so they know their stuff.
We are looking for individuals with FLT Reach Licences to come and join the team that is ever growing here in Wakefield. If you have your FLT licence and would like to speak to us about the opportunity - apply today and we will be in touch!
Working as a FLT Reach Driver:
- Driving an FLT Reach Truck in the Goods In Department
- Loading & Unloading lorries, putting away and retrieving stock
- Scanning and delivering pallets to the right bays across the warehouse
- Other warehouse duties will be required as and when needed
- Some picking/packing and put away by hand (but not a massive amount)
- Hygiene - keeping the warehouse tidy and safe
The shift times & working hours for an FLT Reach Driver:
- Monday to Friday working
- 07:45 to 16:30
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as an FLT Reach Driver?
- On the Job training (remember, you need to have your FLT Reach Licence)
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- A valid FLT Reach Driving Licence