Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join their busy warehouse team for our client, who is an up and coming online retailer for furniture and home goods.
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
This will be an extremely varied role, and you will be required to work across various departments in the Warehouse, including different sections of both the inbound and the outbound department. You will be required to undertake heavy lifting (up to 75lbs on your own) and full training in relation to Manual Handling will be given.
You will be using hand scanners to monitor and track items, and will have access to and be required to use order monitoring software.
Because there are so many different parts to the role, you must be able to think on your feet.
Working Times for Warehouse Operatives:
This client works on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern:
- Days: 06:00 - 16:00
- Lates: 16:30 - 02:30
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Regular ongoing work available
- Fully paid inductions
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (Accrue 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
Click Apply today and our recrutiment team will be in touch to progress your application!