Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Wigan area, to work for one of Wigans best know distribution and logistics providers. You do not need to have warehouse experience to apply for this role!
This is a very active role, and will require you to be on your feet for 8 to 12 hours a shift. There will be lost of lifting and moving items, and stock cages, and the job will involve kneeling to reach lower level stock items, and reaching and lifting to get to those higher level items. You will be up and down the stairs to get to different items of stock.
The tasks of a Warehouse Operative will include:
- Dealing with goods in
- Picking and packing across the warehouse
- Checking for damaged or missing stock
- Loading and unloading stock
- Other general warehouse operative duties
The shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative:
- Full Time working hours
- 06.00 - 14.00 or 14.00 - 22.00 rotating shift pattern
- As these are rotating shifts, this will include weekend working
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Temp to Perm opportunities with the client
- On the Job training provided - No experience required!
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Free onsite car parking
- Onsite canteen
- 24-hour support from the Assist team