Assist Resourcing are seeking FLT - HLOP Drivers, to work at this small site in Skelmersdale. Our client is more than happy to accept accredited/in house licences.
For this role, you will need to have a valid FLT - HLOP Licence.
Working in our clients warehouse as an HLOP Truck Driver:
- Some picking of orders required
- Loading Vehicles for deliveries
- Stock Counting
- Using a HLOP
- Other general warehouse duties will be involved too, so you should be willing to roll your sleeves up and get involved!
Having a FLT HLOP license is essential. But an FLT or Scissor lift licence is desirable for the ideal candidate.
Shift Times for our HLOP Drivers:
Monday to Friday working with a choice of the following shifts:
- 08:00 to 16:00
- 10:00 to 18:00
- 12:00 to 20:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing in the Warehouse as an HLOP Driver?
- Full training provided - just bring your experience, and we will show you the ropes!
- We accept accredited/in house licences!
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (accrue 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
If this role sounds good to you, and you think you might fit well in this amazing little team, then please apply today so our recruitment specialists can contact you ASAP to chat about the job.