Assist Resourcing are currently seeking an Inventory Stock Manager in the Wavertree area, to work for our client who are a leading 3PL supplier in the area. This is an exciting role and we would ask that you have some previous experience working in stock control.
Working as a Inventory Stock Manager:
- Supporting the General Manager
- Overseeing the inventory levels of the business
- Leading a team of inventory/warehouse employees
- Ensuring the accuracy of inbound and outbound stock levels
- Analysing stock, monitoring warehouse capacity and placement levels
- Continuous development when it comes to procedures & policies
What do you need to be a Inventory Stock Manager?
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to grasp and demonstrate internal systems and software
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- You must be PC literate (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be flexible with your working hours when business demands require it
Hours of Work for a Inventory Stock Manager:
- Monday to Friday working
- 08:00 - 16:00
- Flexibility to work on a weekend when required
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Inventory Stock Manager?
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Temporary to Permanent position for the right applicant
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with previous experience working within stock control.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click the "Apply" button and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application ASAP!