Assist Resourcing are looking for FLT VNA Drivers in Runcorn to work for one of the UK’s leading 3PL companies.
Working as a FLT VNA Driver:
- Picking Pallets from numbered bays
- Scanning and delivering pallets
- Putting away and retrieving stock
- There may be some manual handling involved
- Other general warehouse duties
The shift times & working hours for a FLT VNA Driver:
- 4 on 4 off
- 12 hour shifts
- 07:00 - 19:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a FLT VNA Driver?
- On the Job training
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- £40 weekly bonus'!!
- A FLT VNA Driving Licence
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and production standards
If you have a valid FLT VNA Licence, and like the sound of this role, please get in touch today and our Recruitment Team can contact you to progress your application!