Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Lutterworth (Magna Park) area, to work for one of our clients, a leading manufacturing, logistics and consultancy company, working night shifts.
Previous experience withing the manufacturing or warehousing industries would be beneficial, but training is provided so this is not essential.
The postcode for the site is LE17 4XR - please make sure you are able to get to work before applying.
The tasks of a Warehouse Operative will include:
- Handling Mobile Phone Screening and Repairs
- Checking Mobile devices for damage
- Picking and Packing
- Pallet wrapping, stacking and put away
- Loading & Unloading
- Other general warehouse operative duties
The shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative...
- Night Shifts
- 22:00 - 06:30
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Full time ongoing hours
- On the Job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Fantastic Warehouse Career Opportunity
If you are a night owl, and you are looking for an opportunity, this could be it! Click to apply today, and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application as soon as possible!