Assist Resourcing are looking for FLT Counterbalance Truck Drivers in Runcorn to work for one of the North Wests best known 3PL providers.
This is an exciting new opportunity and we are keen to speak to you if you are looking for work, and would like to work for a leading company that believe that their workforce is at the centre of everything they do.
You must have an FLT licence and 2 years experience in this type of role.
Working as a FLT Counterbalance Truck Driver:
- Driving an Warehouse FLT Counterbalance Truck
- Stock put away, Moving and Stowing
- Quality Checks
- Loading & Unloading across the warehouse
Shift Times for our FLT Counterbalance Drivers:
- 4 on, 4 off - nights
- 19:00 - 07:00
- Comfortable break rooms for you to enjoy
- Auto-Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
What do we need from you to be an FLT Counterbalance Truck Driver?
- A valid FLT Counterbalance Licence
If you have an FLT Counterbalance Licence, and would like to apply for this role, get in touch today and our recruitment team will get in touch to process your application.