Assist Resourcing are looking for Administrator in Runcorn to work for one of the North Wests best known 3PL providers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving team and become an integral part of company that thrives to always deliver the best possible service to its customers.
We are looking for someone with previous experience in this type of role, and you would also suit this role if you are a well organised, hard working, happy individual, this could be just the job for you!
Working as a Administrator:
The list below is not exhaustive, as you may be asked to do all sorts of other admin duties, but here is an idea of some of the tasks you may be asked to complete as an admin assistant:
- Checking order accuracy and warehouse paperwork
- Creating despatch notes where required
- Ordering office stationary, uniforms, materials etc
- Assist with Quality Checking and Stock Checking
- Creating and maintaining relationships with suppliers, depots, warehouse staff etc
- Admin duties like photocopying, filing, document storage, and data entry
Admin Assistant working hours:
You will be on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, with 12 hour working, from 19:00 to 07:00 each shift.
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as an Admin Assistant?
- Comfortable break rooms for you to enjoy
- Auto-Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Exciting career progression for the right people
What are we looking for?
- Someone with:
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organisational skills
- Previous experience
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- The confidence to communicate with people across the entire business
- Strong IT and PC Skills
- The desire to progress in their role
- Flexibility when it comes to working hours
If you have what we are looking for, and you think this role might be for you, please click to apply today and we can contact you ASAP to get you booked for an interview!