Assist Resourcing are currently seeking an Warehouse Operations Controller in the Runcorn area, to work for our client who are a leading 3PL supplier in the area. This is an exciting role and we would ask that you have some previous
Working as a Warehouse Operations Controller:
- Supporting the day to day running of the Warehouse Operation, ensuring all schedules are adhered to and maintained
- Working closely with the Warehouse teams to manage work flows, both inbound and outbound
- Maintaining a smooth flow of work throughout the shift
- Controlling paperwork for inbound and outbound and ensuring complete accuracy throughout
- Providing a point of contact for all drivers arriving on site
- Minimising disruption of operations schedules by liaising with the Shift Manager when required
- Focus on improving efficiency, continiual development and quality
- Avoid late collections and deliveries by maintaining strong communication links with all stakeholders
- Ensuring thorough and detailed handovers are carried out at the end of every shift
What do you need to be a Warehouse Operations Controller?
- Ability to prioritise work based on scheduling and available resources
- Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Must be a team player who is capable of working on their own initiative
- Able to demonstrate an in depth knowledge of on-site systems and should be PC Literate in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Must be flexible in approach to work and shift patterns in order to cover for absence
- Be able to demonstrate a courteous and professional attitude towards customers and third party hauliers
- Should have good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to solve problems.
Hours of Work for a Warehouse Operations Controller:
- 4 on 4 off
- 19:00 - 07:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operations Controller?
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Temporary to Permanent position for the right applicant
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person and would suit someone with previous experience within a Warehouse setting.
To progress your application and speak to someone pre-application progression, please click "apply" today and our Regional Manager will be in touch to discuss this opportunity with you ASAP.