Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Team Leaders in Runcorn to work for a leading logistics & distribution company. Previous experience working as a Warehouse Team Leader would be advantageous, and we are looking for people who are pro-active, positive and have superb attention to detail.
What does working as a Warehouse Team Leader entail?
- Checking the accuracy of orders and warehouse paperwork
- Overseeing the team of FLT Drivers and improving performance where possible
- Performance Management across your team of warehouse operatives
- Directing and assisting goods in and goods out
- Helping with Quality Control and Stock Checking
- Building and maintaining relationships with contractors, depots and all levels of management
- Implementing, maintaining and ensuring adherance to all H&S practices
Working hours for Warehouse Team Leaders:
- 4 on 4 off
- 19:00 - 07:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Team Leader?
- Full system and job training
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 Days annual leave a year)
- Weekly Pay (get paid every Friday)
- Use of a microwave & vending machines
- Hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the on-site Assist team
- Serious career progression
If you have previous experience working in a Warehouse in a management or Team Leader position, and this job sounds like something you want to do, we would love to hear from you.
Click to apply today, and our recruitment team will be in touch to book your interview and get your application moving.