Assist Resourcing are looking for Forklift Drivers with Counterbalance in Runcorn to work for one of the North Wests best known 3PL providers. This is an exciting opportunity and we are keen to speak to you if you are looking for Forklift work, and would like to get on board with a leading company that believe that their workforce is at the centre of everything they do.
You must have an Forklift licence and 2 years experience in this type of role.
Working as a Forklift Driver with Counterbalance:
- Driving in a Warehouse FLT Counterbalance Truck
- Stock put away, Moving and Stowing
- Quality Checking
- Loading & Unloading stock across the warehouse
Shift Times for our Forklift Drivers:
- Both Day & Night Shift working
- 4 on, 4 off ongoing
- 07:00 - 19:00
- 19:00 - 07:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Forklift Driver?
- Comfortable break rooms for you to enjoy
- Auto-Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
What do we need from you to be a Forklift Driver?
- A valid Forklift Licence
- The ability to drive a Counterbalance FLT
If you have the right licences for this role (FLT and Counterbalance) and you are looking for an exciting new opportunity - this is just the role for you!
Click Apply today and our team will be in touch with you to progress your application ASAP!