Assist Resourcing are looking for experiences PPT Drivers in the Runcorn area to work for a well known 3PL company in the area.
Please note, you will need to have experience using a PPT before and a valid PPT licence.
Working as a Power Pump Truck Operative:
- Moving Stock around within the warehouse
- Scanning and Printing labels
- Bringing raw materials to the lines for packing
- Using a shrink wrap machine for finished products
- Other general warehouse duties
Shift times & working hours for a Power Pump Truck Operative:
- Days & Night Shifts available
- 4 on, 4 off
- 07:00 - 19:00
- 19:00 - 07:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Power Pump Truck Operative in the Warehouse?
- Full training within the warehouse provided (though you will need to have experience using a PPT truck)
- Fully paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist Team