Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join their busy warehouse team working for a rapidly growing cable specialist manufacturer and distributor.
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
You will be picking and and packing various items using a scanner, including cables, wires, leads, CCTV components. There is limited heavy lifting involved in this role.
You will also be using a computer to download labels for despatching parcels.
As well as these requirements, you should be proactive, and help with health and safety and keeping work spaces tidy.
Working Times for Warehouse Operatives:
This is a Monday to Friday role, and working hours are:
- 08:30 - 16:30
- You may be asked to start at 07:30 from time to time, during busier periods.
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Regular ongoing work available
- Fully paid inductions
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
Click Apply today and our recrutiment team will be in touch to progress your application!