Assist Resourcing are looking for a Receptionist to work for one of the North Wests best known 3PL providers in Runcorn. This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy team and become an integral part of company that thrives to always deliver the best possible service to its customers.
We are looking for someone with previous experience in this type of role, working front of house, and you would also suit this role if you are a well organised, hard working, outgoing individual. It is essential that you are able to use a computer competently, and have a keen eye for detail, as this role will also invole a large amount of data entry.
Working as a Receptionist:
The list below is not exhaustive, as you may be asked to do all sorts of exciting and varied adminstration duties, but here is an idea of some of the tasks you may be asked to complete as an Receptionist:
- Making inbound and outbound calls
- Communicating with colleagues and clients via E-mail
- Handling and sorting incoming post
- Data Entry in large volumes
- Ensuring the reception area is maintained and tidy at all times
Receptionist working hours:
Monday to Friday working, from 08:00 to 16:00.
Why should you work as a Receptionist?
- Comfortable break rooms for you to enjoy
- On the job training
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- Exciting career progression for the right people
What are we looking for in our new receptionist?
- Someone with:
- Previous experience in a Receptionist type role
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- The confidence to communicate with people across the entire business
- Strong IT and PC Skills
- An outgoing confident personality
If the above role sounds of interest to you, and you have previous experience working as a receptionist, and completing data entry (we know we keep mentioning this, but its a super important part of the role!) then we want to hear from you! Please apply today!