Assist Resourcing are working in conjunction with a leading logistics and distribution business in Desborough. The companies main product is confectionery. We are looking for Reach Truck drivers to help with goods in and goods out. You must hold a Reach or VNA license to be considered for the role.
What does a Reach Truck driver do?
You will be operating a Reach Truck on a daily basis. Your main duties will be following pick sheets, collecting pallets from pick locations and delivering them to the wide isles ready to be case picked. You must have a good eye for detail, be precise and be able to work to targets. Other duties may include loading and unloading lorries and putting away new stock into the designated racking area. Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a drugs & alcohol test that must be passed prior to commencing employment.
Shift times & working hours of a Reach Truck driver
Various shifts available including 4 on 4 off, Monday to Friday rotating days and afters and any 5 over 7 nights. Rates of pay from £9.93 to £11.55 per hour.
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing?
- On the job training provided
- Pension scheme
- Paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
- Employee of the month monthly prize winner
What do we need from you?
- You should be a good timekeeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and production standards
- You will be able to work to targets
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking and manual handling)
- You will be asked to undertake and pass a Drug & Alcohol test prior to employment