Assist Resourcing are looking for Street Sweepers in st Helens, to work for the local Council, to ensure the streets are kept clean & tidy, and to empty various bins from various designated points on a set route.
Please note - You will need to have a full UK driving licence to apply for this role!
The tasks of a Street Sweeper will include:
- Emptying Litter Bins
- Emptying Dog Waste Bins
- Picking up Litter
The shift times & working hours of a Street Sweeper:
- 07:30 to 15:30 Monday to Thursday, and;
- 07:30 to 15:00 Friday
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Street Sweeper?
- Temp to Perm opportunities with the client
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Assist team