Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for Machine Operators and Foundry Operatives in Worcester to work for our client who is a global specialist in aluminium die casting in the automotive sector, in their busy Warehouse based in the area of Northwick.
Both these positions have immediate starts available, and the site is easily accessible via public transport as it sits aprox 1 mile from the city centre.
About The Jobs in the Warehouse:
- Working within the Foundary part of the Warehouse, either on Casting or on Secondary Machinery
- Working with molten aluminium
- Working to pre-set targets and KPI's
- Using various pieces of machinery ro produce finished products
Hours of Work for our Operatives and Operators:
- Various Shifts available:
- 06:00 - 14:00
- 14:00 - 22:00
- 22:00 - 06:00
- Overtime available - enhanced rates of pay
Why Work with Assist Resourcing in the Warehouse?
- Auto-enrollment Pension Scheme
- Access to the Occ Health Dr and Physio free of charge
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days!)
- Weekly Pay (Friday)
- On the job training
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Temp to Perm opportunities following 12 weeks
What do you need to work in the Warehouse?
- You must be flexible when it comes to your working hours
- You should have some experience working within a factory environment
- You should be able to get to site for your allocated shift time