Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for Machine Operators in Worcester to work for our client who is a global specialist in aluminium die casting in the automotive sector, in their busy Warehouse based in the area of Northwick.
We have immediate starts available, and the site is easily accessible via public transport as it sits aprox 1 mile from the city centre.
Working as a Machine Operator:
- Working within the Foundary on Secondary Machinery
- Working with molten aluminium
- Working to pre-set targets and KPI's
- Using various pieces of machinery to produce finished products
Machine Operator Hours of Work:
- Various Shifts available:
- 06:00 - 14:00
- 14:00 - 22:00
- 22:00 - 06:00
- Overtime available - enhanced rates of pay
Why Work with Assist Resourcing as a Machine Operator?
- Auto-enrollment Pension Scheme
- Access to the Occ Health Dr and Physio free of charge
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days!)
- Weekly Pay (Friday)
- On the job training
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Temp to Perm opportunities following 12 weeks
What do you need to be a Machine Operator?
- You must be flexible when it comes to your working hours
- You should have some experience working Secondary Machines
- You should be able to get to site for your allocated shift time
If you are interested in this Machine Operators role, please click Apply and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application.