We are currently recruiting for an Warehouse Stock Administrator to work for our client in Runcorn. Our client is on of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution 3PL companies.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to change direction, or take a step in to an interesting new role.
Working as a Warehouse Stock Administrator:
- Working within a Warehouse environment
- Stock Allocation, Stock Count, Stock Order control
- Ordering and maintaining office equipment and supplies
- Resolving Operational issues
- Liaising with Management Teams to ensure a streamlined process.
- This is a full time role
- Working hours are 19:00 - 07:00am
- Shift pattern is 4 on 4 off
- On the job training & development
- Weekly Pay (every Friday)
- Competitie Pay Rates
- Access to amenities for your break times
- Join a busy, thriving and exciting team
- Start your career in Logistics
If you like the sound of this role, we would love to hear from you. Click to apply today, and our team will be in touch to progress your application ASAP.