Assist Resourcing are looking for an on-site Senior Recruitment Consultant, to join our new and growing manufacturing division, which is based in Worcestershire. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a background in manufacturing, production or automotive, to help shape this division from the offset.
Details about the opportunity:
- Brand new division - opportunity to really own this position
- 360* recruitment management
- Attraction, Recruitment, Onboarding
- Worker management & development
- Continuous process improvement
- Customer facing, relationship building
- Career development opportunities as the business grows
What do we need from you?
We are looking for someone to join our team, who has a strong background in recruitment and who may be looking for a new challenge in a growing industry. The manufacturing division of this company is getting bigger, and we are looking for someone who can help run the client site we have, and who is tenacious and eager to develop and take on other client sites as they come on.
We are really interested in speaking to people who:
- Have experience in high volume recruitment
- May have worked in the Manufacturing, Automotive or Production sectors
- Are organised and process driven
- Are looking to develop a new, exciting department and implement their own best practice
- Enjoy a new challenge, with the full backing of the Senior Management Team
- Can speak to everyone, at all levels - from General Managers to Temporary Staff
A full UK driving licence would be beneficial.
It is important that we are clear, that this is a completely new opportunity, in a completely new division for us - whilst we need someone who has recruitment experience and can undertake the full 360* recruitment role, we are also keen to speak to people with management aspirations. As this manufacturing department gains pace, we would love to have people on board who can grow with the opportunity.
Does this sound like it could be you? Interested in finding out more?
Apply today, and our division Director will be in touch to discuss the role further. We look forward to hearing from you!