Assist Resourcing are looking for Metal Processor to work in Skelmersdale for our client, who is one of the UK's most innovative Scrap Metal merchants.
You do not need to have any experience to apply for this role, but you will be using hand power tools (electric screw drivers, 12" angle grinders, axes and sledge hammers) so if you have used those before it would be beneficial.
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Metal Processor?
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse (no experience necessary)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- Dismantling Boilers & removing parts for re-sale
- Removing foam from copper cylinders
- Using hand tools
- Heavy Lifting required
- You will be required to work both inside and outside (cold temperatures)
- Monday to Friday
- 08:00 to 16:30
To start immediately, get in touch today by clicking "Apply" and our recruitment specialists will be in touch to discuss your application.