We are currently recruiting for an Operations Administrator to work under an apprenticeship qualification for our client in Wigan. Our client is on of the UK’s leading timer merchants.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to change career direction, or take a step in to an interesting new role and work their way up the career ladder.
Working as a Apprentice Operations Administrator:
- Stock Checking
- Transport Scheduling
- Responsibility for the maintenance of production scheduling data
- Working closely with the Operations team
Working Hours for our Operations Administrators:
- This is a full time role
- Working hours are Monday to Friday - 08:00 to 16:30
- Day release for completion of your apprenticeship studies
Why apply for this job as a Operations Administrator?
- On the job training & career development
- Weekly Pay (every Friday)
- Competitie Pay Rates
- Access to amenities for your break times
- Join a busy, thriving and exciting team
- Start your career in Logistics
If you like the sound of this role, we would love to hear from you.
This is an exciting career opportunity with a client who invests in their workforce. You will be a strong communicator, and a team player with an excellent attendance and punctuality record.
Click to apply today, and our team will be in touch to progress your application ASAP, as we are looking for individuals who are able to start immediately.