Assist Resourcing are looking for experienced FLT Side Loaderdrivers in Wigan to work for one of the UKs leading timber merchants and distributors. You must have the correct qualification (Side Loader FLT C4/5) and have previous experience working with timber to apply for this role.
Working as an FLT Side Loader:
- Driving a Side Loader, 5 Tonne FLT
- Must have experience in handling & grading timber (experience with Western Red Cedar & Clear Soft Woods preferred)
- Putting away and retrieving stock - must be proficient in stacking and processing timber
- Moving stock around the store and yard (should be able to measure timber volumes (tallying & Cubing)
- There may be some manual handling involved
- General house keeping duties within the Warehouse
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 08:00 - 16:30
- Overtime available on a Saturday (08:00 - 12:00)
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as an FLT Side Loader?
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay (Pay day every Friday)
- Full training provided
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Temp to Perm opportunities
What do we need from you?
- You must have you a valid and in date FLT Side Loader Licence
- You will have experience driving a 5 Tonne Side Loader
- You should be a good time keeper and have a keen eye for detail
- You must be flexible, friendly and helpful
If you have experience working in a timber merchants, and you can drive an FLT with side loader, we would love to hear from you! Click to apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application ASAP.