Assist Resourcing are looking for Scissor Lift Operators in Skelmersdale to work for one of the UK’s leading 3PL companies.
Working as a Scissor Lift Operator:
- Operating a Scissor Lift throughout the warehouse
- Using the Scissor Lift for stowing, moving and alternating stock
- Other warehouse duties will be required
- General Warehouse duties
The shift times & working hours for a Scissor Lift Operator:
- Monday to Friday working
- 06:00 - 16:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Scissor Lift Operator?
- On the Job training
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- A valid RTITB/IPAF Scissor Lift Licence (You do not need a CSCS card)
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and production standards
This is a really exciting opportunity to become part of a busy and ever growing team. Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you as soon as they can to process your application.