Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Northwich area to work for one of the UK’s leading home delivery companies, supplying garden furniture and home ware.
Previous experience in a warehouse would be preferred, but is not essential.
What does working as a Warehouse Operative entail?
- Breaking down stock pallets
- Using a hand held scanner
- Lifting heavy items & handling large & bulky products
- Allocating products in the correct warehouse locations
- Other general warehouse duties
Working hours for Warehouse Operatives:
- Monday to Friday
- 21:30 - 05:00
Why should you work with Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Training in the warehouse will be provided along with a full site induction
- Employee of the Month
- HR forums – Have your say
- 24 hour support from the on-site Assist team
- On the Job warehouse training for those with minimal experience working in a warehouse
- Paid holidays (28 Days a year)
- Weekly Pay (get paid every Friday)
- Hot drinks facilities
- Temp to Perm opportunity after a short qualifying period
If this sounds like something you could get on board with, and that little list of benefits has excited you like it did us, then get your application in today.
Click "Apply" and our amazing team will be in touch straight away to get the ball rolling with your application.