Assist Resourcing are actively seeking qualified HGV Class 1 Drivers in the Northampton area, to work for an international package delivery and supply chain company. Day & Night work available, and you should expect the odd night out during the week.
YOU MUST HAVE A FULL & VALID CLASS 1 LICENCE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.
Why should you work for Assist Driving Recruitment as an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Get paid every Friday!)
- Onsite canteen or use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
Responsibilities & Duties for our HGV Class 1 Drivers:
- Driving a Class 1 vehicle (Box Trailers)
- Vehicle Checks pre and post shift (this is an industry standard)
- Route paperwork as standard
The Shift times & working hours of an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Ongoing work
- Monday to Friday Working
- Various shift starts available
- 7 day operation - plenty of overtime available
What do we need from you to be an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Full Class 1 driving licence (C+E)
- 90 days tacho recorded within the last 180 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph & DCPC Card required
If you like the sound of this role, and you have a Class 1 Licence, we would love to hear from you!
Click to apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application.