Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to work for a Food Production company in Spalding, who are one of the leading providers of convenience foods across the UK. This fabulous company produces more than 475 million Yorkshire Puddings a year, so it stands to reason they need some help getting through their orders!
Our client is looking for driven and motivated Warehouse Operatives to join their ever growing team.
About the job working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Working in a chilled environment (Temperature between 0 and 5 degrees)
- Feeding cases from pallet to conveyor
- Palletizing/Re-palletizing cases
- Please note - this job can be repetitive
Hours of work for our Warehouse Operatives:
06:00 to 18:00; or
18:00 to 06:00
Why work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Full on the Job Training within the Food Warehouse
- Weekly Pay (every Friday)
- £50 attendance bonus every week!
- Onsite Canteen
- FREE onsite parking & bicycle storage
- Access to our clients education & professional development schemes
- Employee discount
- 24 hour support from the Assist Team
This is a great opportunity for the right people, so please dont delay! Click "Apply" now, and our team of recruitment specialists will be in touch to progress your application.