Assist Resourcing are working in conjunction with a leading logistics and distribution business in Skelmersdale. Our client is a leading 3PL supplier with a strong presence in the local area.
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
Main duties will include working within the warehouse on packing duties in a production line environment. This can include any of the following:
- Assembling the outer boxes and packaging.
- Placing products within the packaging.
- Wrapping the completed product ready for distribution.
Shift times & working hours for a Warehouse Co-Packing Operative:
- Monday to Friday fixed shift
- 06:00 - 14:00
- 15:00 - 23:00
- Full training provided – No warehouse experience necessary
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (accrue 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team