Assist Resourcing are working in conjunction with a leading logistics and distribution business in Skelmersdale. Our client is a leading 3PL supplier with a strong presence in the local area.
Working as an Assembly Operative:
Main duties will include working within the warehouse on packing duties in a production line environment. This can include any of the following:
- Assembling the outer boxes and packaging.
- Placing products within the packaging.
- Wrapping the completed product ready for distribution.
Shift times & working hours for an Assembly Operative:
- Monday to Friday fixed shift
- 06:00 - 14:00
- 15:00 - 23:00
- Full training provided – No warehouse experience necessary
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (accrue 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
If you like the sound of this exciting opportunity, please click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you ASAP to process your application!