Assist Resourcing are looking for a HGV Class 1 Shunter Driver in Skelmersdale to work for one of the UK's best know 3PL providers in the North West. Our client holds strong family values across their business and is looking for someone with the right qualities to join their team.
Working as a Class 1 Shunter driver:
- Shunting of demount boxes and rigid vehicles
- Unloading of some returned products where required
- Daily trailer and vehicle checks
- Defect reporting
Shift times & working hours for a Class 1 Shunter:
- Monday to Friday working
- 18:00 - 04:00 (This can be discussed at interview)
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Class 1 Shunter driver?
- Immediate Starts
- Ongoing support/training for all our driving team
- Free parking onsite
- Paid holidays
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
- Subsidised Canteen available
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
What do we need from you to be a Class 1 Shunter driver?
- Full Class 1 driving licence (obviously)
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card and DCPC Card
This is an exciting new opportunity with a well known client, for someone with the right experience. Please note, that you must have a Class 1 licence to be considered for this role - and experience being a shunter driver would also benefit.
Click Apply today, and our team of recruitment specialists will be in touch to progress your application!