Assist Resourcing are looking for a Warehouse Operative (Container Handballer) in the Skelmersdale area, to work for our client, who is a well known provider bathrooms.
The tasks of a Warehouse Operative (Container Handballer) will include:
- Manual Handling (Heavy Lifting - inhouse warehouse training provided)
- Unloading Containers (items like taps, baths, shower screens, basins, toilets etc)
- Palletising ready for stock distribution
- Other general warehouse operative duties
The shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative (Container Handballer):
Various Shifts available! Make your choice from:
Monday to Friday rotating shifts:
- 7am - 4:30pm
- 9.30am - 6pm
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative (Container Handballer)?
- Flexible Shift Patterns
- On the Job training provided in the warehouse
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
Click to APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!