Assist Resourcing are looking for a Warehouse Operative in the Skelmersdale area, to work for our client, a well known provider of bathroom suites and other bathroom related items.
We have immediate starts available, and full training will be given for this role in the warehouse, so even if you have no experience, we still want to hear from you. At Assist, we pay weekly, every Friday and you have 24 hour support from the team, should you ever need us!
The tasks of a Warehouse Operative will include:
- Picking & Packing across the warehouse using scan guns
- Manual Handling (Heavy Lifting - inhouse training provided)
- Loading/Unloading Containers
- Checking Goods
- Put away and moving stock
- Pallet wrapping & preparing items for despatch (Use of a pump truck required)
- Other general warehouse operative duties
The available shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative:
We currently have rotating day shifts available. The shift patterns are:
- 07:00 - 15:30
- 09:30 - 18:00
- 11:30 - 20:00
If you are interested in speaking to someone about this role, please click to apply today, and our recruitment teams will be in touch to progress your application!