Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives in Worcester to work for our client who is a global specialist in aluminium die casting in the automotive sector, in their busy Warehouse based in the area of Northwick.
We have immediate starts available, and the site is easily accessible via public transport as it sits approx 1 mile from the city centre. with both full time and part-time opportunities available - get in touch today to find out more!
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Working within the Warehouse either on Casting or Secondary Machinery
- Working with molten aluminium
- Working to pre-set targets and KPI's
- Using various pieces of machinery to produce finished products
Warehouse Operative Hours of Work:
- Various shifts available
- Part-Time (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Overtime available - enhanced rates of pay
Why Work with Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Auto-enrollment Pension Scheme
- Access to the Occ Health Dr and Physio free of charge
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days!)
- Weekly Pay (Friday)
- On the job training
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Temp to Perm opportunities following 12 weeks
What do you need to be a Warehouse Operative?
- You must be flexible when it comes to your working hours
- You should have some experience working Secondary Machines
- You should be able to get to site for your allocated shift time