Assist Resourcing are working in conjunction with a leading logistics and distribution business in Warrington. This well known parcel distribution company are looking for Sortation Operatives to join their busy team.
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Main duties will include working within the warehouse on parcel sortation duties.
- Picking parcels using hand held scanners.
- Other general warehouse duties such as maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Variety of shift patterns available
- Weekend work
- Employee of The Month - Prizes!
- Regular ongoing work available
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
What do we need from you to be a Warehouse Operative?
- You should be a good time keeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You will be able to work alone to targets, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
Click Apply today and our recrutiment team will be in touch to progress your application!