Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Worcester area to work for the UK’s original manufacturer of specialist composite doors in the UK.
What does working as a Warehouse Operative entail?
We are looking for employees to load and unload deliveries from vehicles that come into the warehouse. We need people who can ensure cleanliness throughout the warehouse and strong communication skills to rectify any errors where appropriate.
- Loading and unloading
- Stock checking and allocation
- Other general warehouse duties
- Packing orders ready for shipment
- Pulling materials and processing requests
- Monday to Thursday
- 07:00 - 16:00
- Friday - Early Finish!
- 07:00 - 14:45
Why should you work with Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- 23 days holiday from year one, which increases year on year (+ standard 8 Bank Holidays)
- Overtime available to boost earnings
- Early finish on Fridays
- Monday - Friday - day shifts
- Car parking available
- Temp to parm opportunity
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Warehouse experience is desirable
- Own transport is required due to the warehouses rural location
If looking after your health and wellbeing is something you put at the top of your priorities, and you are hardworking and committed to everything you do, then we would love to hear from you!
Click "Apply" and our amazing team will be in touch straight away to get the ball rolling with your application.