Assist Resourcing are looking for Processing Operatives in the Worcester area to work for the UK’s original manufacturer of specialist composite doors in the UK.
What does working as a Processing Operative entail?
We are looking for employees to load and unload deliveries from vehicles that come into the Processing. We need people who can ensure cleanliness throughout the Processing and strong communication skills to rectify any errors where appropriate.
- Loading and unloading
- Stock checking and allocation
- Other general Processing duties
- Packing orders ready for shipment
- Pulling materials and processing requests
- Monday to Thursday
- 07:00 - 16:00
- 07:00 - 14:45
Why should you work with Assist Resourcing as a Processing Operative?
- 23 days holiday from year one, which increases year on year
- Overtime available
- Early finish on Fridays
- Monday - Friday - day shifts
- Car parking available
- Temp to parm opportunity
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Processing experience is desirable
- Own transport is required due to the warehouses rural location
If looking after your health and wellbeing is something you put at the top of your priorities, and you are hardworking and committed to everything you do, then we would love to hear from you!
Click "Apply" and our amazing team will be in touch straight away to get the ball rolling with your application.