Assist Resourcing are looking for Forklift Truck Drivers to work in Kidderminster for our client, who is the largest and most trusted manufacturer & distributor of garden timber products in the UK.
All applicants will need to have a Counterbalance Forklift Truck Certificate (Passed or Refreshed in the last 3 years ITSSAR / RTITB / AITT)
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Forklift Truck Driver?
- Attendane bonus payment (£37.50 a week for 100% attendance)
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (every Friday)
- On the job training
- Onsite canteen & use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- Loading & unloading Customer Orders
- Picking Large Orders (Sheds and Garden Furniture)
- Restocking & moving stock around the yard
- You will be required to work both inside and outside (cold temperatures)
- Monday to Friday
- 06:00 to 14:00
- 14:00 to 22:00
- Sunday to Thursday
- 22:00 to 06:00
- Shifts rotate AM to PM
What do you need to be a Forklift Truck Driver?
In order to be meet the basic criteria for this role, you will need:
- A valid Forklift Truck Driving Licence (Counterbalance)
- 6 months experience driving a Forklift Truck
If you have a counterbalance Forklift Truck driving licence, and you would like to speak to our recruitment specialists about this role, click to Apply today and we will be in touch to go through everything with you, and progress your application!